TYMCO 600 For Sale or Trade for High Dump Broom

Moderators: Dwan, Karl Stauty, Tom_in_CA

bejausa
Anti-Spam Number: 1

TYMCO 600 For Sale or Trade for High Dump Broom

Post by bejausa » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:30 pm

Less than 2,000 ORIGINAL miles and VERY VERY low hours!
No rust, very little wear.
International Cab/Chassis
Dual steering, dual gutter-brooms
John Deere naturally aspirated aux. engine.
Tires, hydraulics, fan & hopper in mint condition or replaced as new in 06.
Includes New A/C, batteries, steering pump & more.

We purchased two of these TYMCOs last fall. They are awesome - fans are perfect and head is clean. We use one machine regularly and have a growing need for a broom.

For Sale (Call for Price)
OR
Trade for "Ready to Work" High Dump Broom Sweeper

Byron - 859-881-8435 (EST)

Duracutter

Post by Duracutter » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:47 pm

You need a broom machine. What tasks are the Tymco machines weak at that would have you buy a broom machine? Please elaborate some as I'm thinking vacuum for a large machine for next year.

Hope you get some replies, but I've noticed this board is slow, may be the sweepers are all busy sticking their heads inside the machines or something... :lol:

Thanks

bejausa
Anti-Spam Number: 1

Need for Broom

Post by bejausa » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:45 am

Duracutter wrote:You need a broom machine. What tasks are the Tymco machines weak at that would have you buy a broom machine? Please elaborate some as I'm thinking vacuum for a large machine for next year.

Hope you get some replies, but I've noticed this board is slow, may be the sweepers are all busy sticking their heads inside the machines or something... :lol:

Thanks
It's more of a need for efficiency on our part. Several clients (in our sweeping opinion) require tandem sweeping with a broom or a broom for heavy milling work. The jobs are handled well with the 600s, but we'd rather put the heavy wear and tear on a broom and leave the 600 to pick up the fines.

Return to “Street Sweepers”